tgf message

Subject: FW: OASIS Standard ballot - question

For information.  I have just completed step 1.

John

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 16 January 2013 15:39
To: John Borras
Cc: Peter F Brown
Subject: Re: OASIS Standard ballot - question

Hi John, hi Peter -

Here's next steps and estimated time frame:

- After the ballot closes, please submit the ticket to request the vote (https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-submission-request) - you can use most of the content from the earlier ticket (https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1122) - the URL will be to the just announced CS02.

- I will prepare and publish the Candidate OASIS Standard 01. That should be loaded to the OASIS Library by next Tuesday at the latest - so let's call that 1/22

- I will announce the start of the 60 day public review period to the membership on 1/23. That will run through March 24.

- I will start the OS ballot on 3/25. That will run for 14 days so it closes 4/8/13.

- I will announce the result of the ballot on 4/9 and get the final OS copy published within a day or two of that.

That's the time frame I would plan around.

/chet