tgf message

Subject: RE: ISO Standards for Smart Cities

Indeed, and it is featuring on the BSI and ISO web homepages too…

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Oliver Bell
Sent: Thursday, 17 January, 2013 09:34
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] ISO Standards for Smart Cities

Following on from our conversation earlier today on ISO standards you may find this month’s ISO Focus magazine interesting, the principal focus of which is ISO standards for Smart Cities. The role that we could play with TGF is clearly missing at this point, but it might help to understand how ISO currently thinks about this space.

http://www.iso.org/iso/home/news_index/iso_magazines/isofocusplus_index/isofocusplus_2013/isofocusplus_2013-01.htm

Oliver Bell