tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Clarification on TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns and Statements of Use

Chet

Please be assured that the existing Statements of Use are satisfactory and we see no reason to recollect them following the recent Non-Material changes.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745

Skype:  gov3john

www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tgf

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: 24 January 2013 22:31
To: TGF TC List

Members of the TGF TC,

I am sending this note to clarify that the Statements of Use received by the TC are acceptable for the current Candidate OASIS Standard.

The TC collected statements of use referencing Committee Specification 01. Subsequently, in order to fix some broken links in the References section before starting the COS public review, the TC voted to approved CS02 with Non-Material Changes.

Because these were Non-Material Changes made to fix a minor editorial problem, I have not asked the TC to recollect the statements of use. The existing ones are satisfactory.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org