tgf message

Subject: Working group to develop CAMSS for TGF

As discussed at the last TC meeting, I will lead a small working group tasked to prepare an outline set of TGF Patterns to cover the work done by the European Commission’s “Common Assessment Methodology for Standards and Specifications” (CAMSS):

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/mwikis/idabc-camss/index.php/Main_Page

I would like to organize a first discussion this coming week. I therefore invite anyone on the list interested in participating to indicate their preferences in the online meeting times poll that I have opened:

http://www.doodle.com/g6as9fkui7sh9ycg

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

web: www.peterfbrown.com

twitter: @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Phone : (310) 694-2278