tgf message

Subject: RE: Working group to develop CAMSS for TGF

Hi,

With four replies so far, the window of opportunities has already narrowed.

As such, I’ve closed the poll and suggest that we meet this Wednesday at 9am Pacific / noon Eastern US / 17.00 UK

Nig,

Any chance that we can use your conference calling facility for this call?

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Peter F Brown
Sent: Sunday, 27 January, 2013 18:38
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] Working group to develop CAMSS for TGF

As discussed at the last TC meeting, I will lead a small working group tasked to prepare an outline set of TGF Patterns to cover the work done by the European Commission’s “Common Assessment Methodology for Standards and Specifications” (CAMSS):

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/mwikis/idabc-camss/index.php/Main_Page

I would like to organize a first discussion this coming week. I therefore invite anyone on the list interested in participating to indicate their preferences in the online meeting times poll that I have opened:

http://www.doodle.com/g6as9fkui7sh9ycg

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

web: www.peterfbrown.com

twitter: @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Phone : (310) 694-2278