tgf message

Subject: FW: [Core_public_service] [Core_publ​ic_service​] Public Review Period

We discussed this item on our last TC call and I’ve copied earlier drafts for your comments.  Now the final draft is out for public review and I would like to put a response in from the TC please.  I know there were some misgivings about the scope and intent of this piece of work but I hope we can provide some “constructive” criticism rather than a total thumbs down.  Can I have your comments please by 22nd so that I can compile a formal TC response by the deadline of 28th.

I would also like your views on whether we can use this as the basis or part of our Core Terminology/Reference Model.   No doubt we will want to add to it but does it provide some basics that we can use?

John

From: core_public_service-bounces@joinup.ec.europa.eu [mailto:core_public_service-bounces@joinup.ec.europa.eu] On Behalf Of Thodoris Papadopoulos
Sent: 11 February 2013 11:57
To: core_public_service@joinup.ec.europa.eu
Subject: [Core_public_service] [Core_publ
ic_service] Public Review Period

Dear members of the working group,

We are pleased to inform you that the Core Public Service Vocabulary has entered its Public Review period.

The draft to be reviewed is available at

Please communicate the call for review through your networks.

With best regards,
Thodoris

--

Thodoris Papadopoulos
Informatics Development Agency

t: +302131306072
f: +302131306020

The information contained in this email is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this email and documents attached by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please, return this email to sender immediately and delete the email, contents and documents from your computer; any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.