tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] UK GOV TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES

This is not strictly related, but if we decide on Thursday to create a new set of patterns (based on the EU CAMSS work), we may want to take this on too.

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chris Parker
Sent: Friday, 27 July, 2012 00:34
To: John Borras; 'Colin Wallis'
Cc: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

John

Next time we refresh the Prime and Patterns, we could certainly add a reference to the value of publishing performance against KPIs rather than keeping them as solely internal.   I’d recommend against making it mandatory though, because in some countries the idea of public performance management is very counter-cultural.  And we could add it in as an example policy product in whichever cell of the matrix we have the benefit management framework.

Chris Parker

Managing Partner, CS Transform

+44 7951 754060