tgf message

Subject: Other Reference Models and Frameworks that may be comparable to TGF

John asked for other frameworks that may use terminology in common with TGF.  Here are some that I am working with in the justice community in the US.

Global (Justice) Reference Architecture: http://www.it.ojp.gov/default.aspx?area=nationalInitiatives&page=1015

Federal (US) Information Sharing Environment: http://www.ise.gov/ (note – no distinct ties to Smart Lean Government)

OMG (lower level models):

Business Motivation Model (BMM): http://www.omg.org/spec/BMM/1.1/

Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Rules: http://www.omg.org/spec/SBVR/

Business Process definition Metamodel: http://www.omg.org/spec/BPDM/

I hope this helps.

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.