tgf message

Subject: FW: [tgf] FW: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 18th APRIL- DIAL-IN DETAILS

Nig – You’re a star, many thanks.

Everybody – please note Nig’s guidance below.  The dial-in numbers are contained in his invite which you should have al received.  Ignore the first online bit about using Webex and as Nig has suggested please give yourselves an extra couple of minutes to connect in case things don’t work properly first time.

John

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 15 April 2013 15:39
To: John Borras
Subject: RE: [tgf] FW: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 18th APRIL- PAPERS

Hi John,

                I’m only to happy to help where I can.

Hopefully you and the TGF List have just received an invite with all the info necessary to join in. We should be able to ignore the first (online bit) and just dial-in but would recommend that people try to join in a few minutes early as I’m not used to this system yet!

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Public Sector

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com