tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Benefits Realisation/Change Management (BRM) and TGF

The recently created WG8 "Governance of IT" within JTC 1, has a "Benefits Realisation Study group" whose work started last year in the predecessor WG6. This study group is led by Sandeep Mathur, of Standards Australia.
Oliver Bell and myself are following WG8 and we will ensure that there is input from the TGF Benefits Realisation Framework to this ongoing work

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jenny Huang
Sent: Thursday, 18 April, 2013 12:33
To: David Webber
Cc: Kenneth.Dagg@tbs-sct.gc.ca; Tgf

This well researched paper " Valuing Benefits in Benefit-Cost Studies of Social Programs"  might be of interests as well.
http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/technical_reports/2008/RAND_TR643.pdf

It is the result of examining 39 US based social programs who use Benefit-Cost-Analysis (BCA) methodology.

Jenny