tgf message

Subject: RE: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 16th MAY - PAPERS

Many thanks for forwarding John
No guarantees I'm afraid.. it's the last formal day of the European Identity Conference here in Munich with awards and the like..I'm just not sure how long it will run..but 'll have it in mind and will try.
Gershon will be in the position no no doubt.
Cheers
Colin

From: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org; colin_wallis@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:39:44 +0100

Please find attached the papers for our meeting next Thursday at 20.00 CET / 14.00 EDT.  If anyone has anything else for the agenda please let me have a note in advance of the call.

Oliver  – can we use your conference number this time please?

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745