tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF v2 - ACTION ITEMS

Following our discussions on yesterday’s TC call, I’ve set up on Kavi a set of action items that can be brought together eventually into a  TGF v2.  The full details are available at

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/members/action_items.php?show_comments=no but attached is an extract report showing the items.  Apologies for the quality of this report but it’s the best you get out of Kavi.   You’ll see on this list also some long standing action items that it would be good to close out in the near future – hint hint to the owners of those items…-)

Can you please review these items and confirm, if you are the nominated owner, that you are happy to proceed with the action, and that you will be able to produce some draft material by end August.  I’m using that date as a target at this stage but we can move that if necessary.  I’m happy to help out on all items so if the owners need any help please shout. If anybody else wishes to contribute to any of the items will they please let the owner know.  Also if anybody has anything else for inclusion in a TGF v2 please let me know and I’ll add it to the list.

As I said on the call yesterday, we should keep an open mind at this stage on whether any new material is just used to update the existing Primer and Core Pattern Languages documents or whether it warrants breaking out into a new separate document.  For now it’s all about deciding what the new content needs to be.

I propose to use progress reports on this list as the main subject for the next few TC meetings.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745