tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF eHEALTH PROFILE

Further to Hans’ contribution below, he and I have prepared the attached draft document.  This is our solution to Action No 21 on the TGF v2 Action list.

At this stage I’ve started it as a non-standards track Committee Note but we can change it to a standards track Committee Specification if we feel that would be more appropriate.  We will need to keep this aligned to any other changes emerging as part of the V2 update cycle and probably it will be best to include it as part of the v2 package when we release that for public comment and subsequent approval.

I’ll include this for discussion on our next TC call but your general observations and any detailed comments in advance of the call would be appreciated please.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745