tgf message

Subject: What do we want from "TGF v2"?

Hi,

Together with John, Chris and Oliver, I have put together a short slide deck identifying some ideas about *how* we could move forward with future deliverables.

This should be read together with comments and materials already circulated on *what* we should be covering in future deliverables.

Both of these issues will be discussed on this week’s call.

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

CIPP/IT

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

200 S Barrington Ave., #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

www.PeterFBrown.com