tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING

Just advance warning that I may postpone next week's TC meeting scheduled for Thursday 15th as there is very little new v2 draft material to review.  However the UK's Smart Cities Framework is due to be published on Monday for Public Review and if that does emerge then I will go ahead with the TC call to have an initial review of the document and to consider the consequences of it on TGF v2.

I will confirm by Tuesday at the latest but in the meantime a note of anybody who definitely cannot make the meeting would be appreciated please.

Thanks
John