tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] SMART CITIES FRAMEWORK

That may be where Chris was headed with the Annex that he started to suggest toward the end of that discussion.

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.