tgf message

Subject: ARNAUD

Mohammed

At our OASIS TGF Technical Committee meeting yesterday, members asked me to pass on their best wishes to Arnaud for a speedy recovery.  Could you do that for me please as I do not have a personal email address for him.

Will you be joining the TC as a substitute for him whilst he's away on sick leave?

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745