tgf message

Subject: BSI SMART CITIES FRAMEWORK - COMMENTS SUBMITTED

Attached are the comments I have submitted on our behalf today as part of the Public Review of the BSI Smart Cities Framework.  If anybody has anything further they would like me to submit please let me have it by return as the review period closes on Friday.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745