tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Call ended?

Hi Guys. Me too. I have prepared a little briefing about the [S3] Identity and Privacy Management paragraph. I'd like to introduce the IDaaS Maturity Framework looking at the Technical Architecture (SOA, Federated Model, Topology) and to the Customer-centric Identity Model. In case I cannot connect up again, I try to have a call with John later.

Sory and thanks, Nuccio