tgf message

Subject: YESTERDAY'S TGF TC MEETING

Just wanted to apologise for the problems with the call yesterday and thanks for your patience and perseverance allowing us to complete the meeting.  I will post the minutes of the meeting later today but just wanted to highlight the 2 main outcomes for those who couldn't re-connect.

Frist, please take time to read the V2 draft and provide detailed comments and questions before the next TC meeting.  I'd rather not have to go through the draft line by line at the meeting so just focussing on the comments will make life easier for us all.

Second, the next meeting was confirmed as Thursday 21 November at 17.00 UK / 18.00 CET / 12.00 EDT / 09.00 PDT / 06.00 (22nd) NZ.

Regards

John