tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] TGF v2 - NEW DRAFT CSD02

Attached is the new draft of v2 that we need to focus on during tomorrow's TC call.  We have the following issues to resolve before we can approve it for public review:

- page 21. Do we agree with Chris' rewording to avoid using the term Cross-selling?

- page 32.  Do we agree with Mark's or Peter's suggested alternative wording for the problem statement or keep the original?

- page 37.  Do we agree with Peter's proposal for the definition of Enabler?

- page 38.  Do we remove the definition of Function?

- page 38.  Do we remove the definition of Measure?

- do we agree with all the other changes proposed by Peter to the B9 Core Terminology pattern?

- page 63.  Do we agree with Peter's suggested rewording of the problem statement?

John