tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve TGF-v2.0-CSD03 as a CSD and approve submitting it for public review."

Excellent!
For the record, I would have been a "yes" too but I had a problem with internet access today while working with a client and didn't manage to record my vote.
Peter

Sent from a mobile phone. Apologies for brevity - it's hard writing on a moving planet

From: tc_admin@oasis-open.org
Sent: ‎06/‎01/‎2014 18:03
To: Peter F Brown

"Approve TGF-v2.0-CSD03 as a CSD and approve submitting it for public review." has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve TGF-v2.0-CSD03 as a CSD and approve submitting it for public review.

Question
Do you approve the following:

Description
TGF-v2.0-CSD03 in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51837&wg_abbrev=tgf as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the Word version of the specification as authoritative, and approve submitting it for 30 days public review?

Voting Results
8 of 9 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 8 Votes - No received 0 Votes The ballot received 0 comments.

View Results

Group: OASIS Transformational Government Framework TC
Date Opened: Monday, 23 December 2013 @ 9:00 am CET
Date Closed: Monday, 6 January 2014 @ 6:00 pm CET

Referenced Items
02556: Approve TGF-v2.0-CSD03 as a CSD and approve submitting it for public review. (12K) 2014-01-06 Download | View Details