tgf message

Subject: TGF DOCUMENTS

Now that we have TGF v2.0 out for Public Review I would like to press on with the review and approval of the following 3 related documents. Needless to say any changes made to v2.0 as a result of the Public Review may necessitate changes to these documents.  I will put them on the agenda for our next TC call on 20 February but if anyone has any comments in the interim please let me know.

1.  TGF Executive Summary - v1.0-WD02 attached reflects the change we agreed on our last TC call plus alignment with TGF v2.0. I am of the opinion we can move to approve this as a Committee Note without the need for a public review.

2.  BMF Tools Policy Product Matrix - v2.0-WD01 attached brings this document into line with TGF v2.0 and includes the changes in the attached Matrix Proposed Changes document.  I have amended the Wiki accordingly so that you can see the result of these changes, https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tgf/Policy%20Products, and comment accordingly. I think we can also dispense with a public review of this document and look to approve it as a Committee Note.

3. e-Health Profile - v1.0-WD02 attached brings this document into line with TGF v2.0. I have also consulted the BCM and CAM TCs on this document and gained their approval. Again I think we can dispense with a public review of this document and look to approve it as a Committee Note.

Comments on any of this before the next TC call would be appreciated.

John