tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 20TH FEB - PAPERS

Attached are the papers for our meeting on Thursday. The time of the meeting is 17.00 UK / 18.00 CET / 12.00 EDT / 09.00 PDT/ 06.00 (21st) NZ.

Oliver - can you post the conference call details to the list please.

Peter - I hope you can find time to post a discussion document on the CAMSS update for the meeting.

The TGF v2 Public Review period closes on Friday so although we will not be able to finally approve anything on Thursday we can prepare the way for doing so soon after.  A good attendance would therefore be appreciated.

John