tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 20TH FEB - PAPERS

John

I am away on a family skiing holiday this week and can’t join the call.

So just to feed in some quick comments in advance:

·        I am happy with your proposed changes to the policy product matrix – in fact I think you’ve done a great job.  I am not sure if you are planning to ask for any TC approvals at this stage, but if so (and if I am allowed to vote by email!) then I vote to approve.

·        Ditto on on the Executive Summary.

·        Ditto on the e-Health profile.

·        On the smart city framework, just to confirm that this will be published on 26 February.  If anyone wants to attend, the registration details are here: http://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/our-services/events/2014/2014-02-26-Smart-Cities-Communications-Event/.  John has been talking with OASIS press office about putting out an OASIS notice to welcome the SCF.

Regards,

Chris Parker

Managing Partner

CS Transform Limited