tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Information about EU "CAMSS" project; Outline of possible TGF work

John,

Indeed, to clarify, that is my proposal, that CAMSS would be a separate (and much smaller) deliverable. We can discuss and decide how that is “branded” as a separate set of “patterns” that extend the “TGF Pattern Language” without extending the “core” TGF as a framework. We need to consider whether the separate CAMSS deliverable should be a standards-track deliverable or not; and if so, whether it is something we would also want progressed independently to an OASIS Standard. I will outline some of the options and questions in a short set of slides that I will develop and circulate.

Regards,

Peter

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Friday, 21 February, 2014 01:04
To: TGF TC List

Peter

If I'm reading you right are you suggesting that we do not develop the CAMSS piece as a TGF v3 but rather as a separate document?  if so that would point to us progressing TGF v2 through to OASIS standard.  That does not align with what I proposed on the call yesterday?

I should add that I'm happy to go that route if that's what the TC wants.

Everybody

It would be good to get feedback from all members on this point please.

John