tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] TGF TC MEETING

Thanks for completing the poll so quickly.  Not surprisingly there is not an optimum time for all so I'm going for Thursday 6th March at 17.00 UK / 18.00 CET / 12.00 EDT / 9.00 PDT / 6.00 (7th) NZ.  Please note your diaries accordingly.

Especially for those that will not be able to attend I would ask that you let us have your views on the comments before the call so we can take them into account in our deliberations.  I will be posting my views later today.

Nig - can we use your conference call number for this one please?

John

From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 February 2014, 9:14
Subject: Re: [tgf] TGF TC MEETING DOODLE POLL

Please complete this Doodle poll asap so we can fix the date for a call next week.

In view of the urgency in resolving this matter I  will go for a date where we can achieve a quorum rather than trying to find a date that everyone can attend. If it becomes necessary I will set up an electronic ballot to determine resolutions so absentees can express their opinions.

John