tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Tabulation of comments received on TGFv2 CSD following public review

I've added a couple of comments.

Mark

On 26 Feb 2014, at 11:36, John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

I've added my views on the comments and Peter's recommendations in the attached.

Hopefully we can agree most of these responses before the TC call next week as there won't be time to discuss all 51 on the day!

John

From: Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>; "tgf-comment@lists.oasis-open.org" <tgf-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 25 February 2014, 6:20

I have uploaded to the OASIS document repository a table with the initial tabulation of 51 comments received at the end of the 30-day public review of TGF v2 CSD Draft 03.

I have also indicated my preliminary responses as an editor – these are only indicative at this stage and will need to be discussed, modified, or agreed by the TC. I believe there are only half a dozen or so issues to consider as a TC.

The document is available at:

Best regards,
Peter

<image001.jpg>
Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
CIPP/IT
”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”
200 S Barrington Ave., #49719
Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
Tel: +1.310.694.2278

<TGFv2comments_JB.xlsx>