tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Tabulation of comments received on TGFv2 CSD following public review

HI All,

                I have applied a few more comments to the spreadsheet.

Incidentally, as part of checking the Policy Product matrix wiki for a couple of the comments, I found that the link http://interim.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/govtalk.aspx  under ‘Collaborative Engagement Stakeholder Model’ within the ‘Business Management/Organizational’ cell’ does not resolve. I suggest that we remove the reference as there is also an Australian example provided.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com