tgf message

Subject: Re: TGF TC CALL 6th MARCH - PAPERS- ISSUES LIST

I hoped Peter would have been able to post the final Issues List for our call shortly but I know he is at a conference and presumably hasn't had time to do so.  We will therefore use the attached version for our call.

Talk soon,

John

From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 March 2014, 14:59
Subject: TGF TC CALL 6th MARCH - PAPERS

The attached revision incorporates the changes discussed on the list to date.  In addition to these there are a number of other comments from the Public Review that we will need to discuss.  Peter will post the final Issue List before the call and this will highlight the outstanding comments.

When we have resolved all the comments we will need to agree whether the changes can be regarded as Non-material or not as this determines the next step in the approval process. Guidance on what constitutes a Non-material change is contained here
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft-with-non-material-changes  and as you will see it is a bit subjective and  for the TC to decide, so please take time to read this before the call.

Time permitting, Peter would like to discuss his email of yesterday about liaison volunteers for the ISO/JTC1 groups so please take time to consider that beforehand.

I hope most of you will be able to make the call so we can close out this phase and move on.

John