tgf message

Subject: OAIS TGF TC - DATE OF NEXT MEETING

We agreed on yesterday's call to cancel our scheduled meeting on 20th March and fix the next one in April.  Unfortunately I mis-informed you that the April date should be 24th and also forgot that the UK would be on summer time then which means that I could not make the usual time on that date.  Our normal schedule would mean that the date should be 17th, that being the 3rd Thursday in the month, but that is Maundy Thursday and I guess most of you will not be available on that day.  So we probably need to look for another convenient date.  Can you please complete this Doodle poll to establish that date.  And again apologies for the confusion on my part.

http://doodle.com/rkbr8cskt8rfy38y

John