tgf message

Subject: Fw: SLG and TGF Collaboration

Final call for comments please.  Silence will be taken as content with the draft.

John

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, 24 March 2014, 9:13

Please see the proposed communication attached from the Smart Lean Government team.  I'd welcome any thoughts on this as soon as possible please.

To me it looks to be very constructive and highlights the important role TGF has in the development of the SLG model, particularly their adoption of our conformance clauses.

John