tgf message

Subject: Fw: [tgf] Public Reviews of TGF Documents

As indicated below I have now set up the electronic ballots, which will open later today, to approve the following 3 documents as Committee Note Drafts and submitting them for Public Review:

TGF Executive Summary v1.0 and TGF BMF Tools v2.0 - the versions referenced in the ballots are the ones sent out previously to the TC and both align with the final version of TGF v2.0

TGF eHealth Profile v1.0 - the version referenced in the ballot includes some changes requested by Nig to pick up on some discussions here in the UK about the Internet of Things and the relevance to the eHealth community. The changes are highlighted in the redlined file.  Hans and I are content with these changes but feel free to question them if you have any concerns.

John

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 15 April 2014, 9:28
Subject: Re: [tgf] Public Review for TGF V2.0 Closed

The second public review of TGF v2.0 has now closed and I am able to report that no comments have been received.  Consequently we are now able to move on to approving this version as a Committee Specification.  I have set up the necessary electronic ballot to move us onto that step so will those of you with voting rights please watch for the announcement in your Inboxes and respond accordingly.

Additionally we can now move the other pending 3 Committee Notes on for Public Review and I'll set up the ballots for those shortly.

A reminder of our TC call next week, Wednesday 23rd April at 20.00 CET.  I'll send out the papers for this later this week but in the meantime if there's anything anyone wants on the agenda please let me know.

Regards
John