tgf message

Subject: TGF e-Health Profile v1.0 - New draft

During the ballot to approve draft WD03, Nig asked for changes to be made to the Fig 3 and 4 diagrams to reflect healthcare services.  I've now made those changes in agreement with Nig and a new draft WD04 is attached for your review.

The ballot for WD03 is now redundant and we will need to vote again to approve this draft on the TC call tomorrow, assuming we have a quorum.  The motion will be:

"Do you approve https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=52814&wg_abbrev=tgf as a Committee Note Draft and designate the pdf version of the specification as authoritative, and approve submitting it for 30 days public review?"

John