tgf message

Subject: Your ballots to approve two CNs have passed

Members of the TGF TC,

Your ballots to approve “Transformational Government Framework (TGF) Tools and Models for the Business Management Framework: Volume 1 Using the Policy Product Matrix Version 2.0” and “Transformational Government Framework (TGF) Executive Summary Version 1.0 as Committee Notes have closed.

You can see the ballot results at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2631 and https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2632

TC Administration will now publish the Committee Notes and announce their availability. TC Admin JIRA tickets https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1791 and https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1792 have been opened to track this work.

We will let you know when the CNs are available. Please let me know if you have any questions on these.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org