tgf message

Subject: Your ballot to approve a CN has passed

Members of the TGF TC,

Your ballot to approve “Transformational Government Framework (TGF) e-Health Profile Version 1.0 as a Committee Note has closed.

You can see the ballot results at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/ballot.php?id=2637

TC Administration will now publish the Committee Note and announce its availability. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1798 has been opened to track this work.

We will let you know when the CN is available. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society