tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] TGF/IoT CN Working Draft

Chris

Deal.

I guess when we've completed Section 3 we might comes across a few more Recommendations.

John

From: Chris Parker <chris.parker@cstransform.com>
To: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>; 'TGF TC List' <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 9 July 2014, 16:52

Thanks, this looks a great first cut.  I’ll have a more detailed look through and see if I can offer helpful comments, but I think this is very much in the right ball park.

On Section 3, I think all the existing patterns you mention are very relevant to managing the IoT ecosystem.  In addition, I’d cite:

·        B1 Vision for Transformation
·        B3 Transformational Operating Model
·        S1 Stakeholder Empowerment
·        S5 Channel Mapping
·        S6 Channel Transformation

That gives a total of 11 patterns to highlight in Section 3.  I’d be happy to have a go at illustrating for one or two of these how we might write up Section 3 content in a way which highlights why the pattern is relevant to addressing IoT issues and which recommends how the pattern should be deployed in an IoT context – but then I’d hope we could divide out the eleven between a few of us on the TC.  Does that sound a sensible way forward?

Chris Parker
Managing Partner
CS Transform Limited
T: +44 7951 754060