tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] Re: TGF and the Internet of Things

Hi Nigel

I think I moved things around a bit after first sending the message, try this again please it should work, if it doesn't I need to fix it:

http://canadacloud.net/roadmap/iot/

Regards, Neil.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 3:52 AM, Greenaway Nigel <Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Hi Neil,

                I can’t download the IOT Cloud Rainmaker document – could you send it to the group please?

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com