tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF/IoT CN Working Draft

Hi Chris,

                I think this is looking good. I’ve a couple of picky bits to discuss on Thursday but see this as the way to go. I’m happy to take of some of the other patterns once the TC agrees the way forward.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com