tgf message

Subject: FW: APQC - Process Classification Frameworks

Folks
I thought I’d bring this to your attention.
I admit to never hearing of it before, but in the context of some very early  consideration of developing Christchurch (you know, the city that got smashed with a big earthquake 2/3 years ago) into a Smart City /Sensing city (and my forwarding them links to BSI Smart Cities profile of the TGF and the TGF itself of course!) a colleague of mine contributed this.
At first blush it looks to be quite complementary to the TGF, but I’d welcome your views.
Cheers
Colin
<snip>

The attached Draft planners framework, produced by the APQC (professional body) is currently out for global review.  Wondered whether any of this framework would be of interest in the “Sensing City” context; or whether they would produce something similar – or maybe an extension – to this proposed framework?  Is there scope for us (NZ Govt) to provide our own input to this future industry standard (potentially) and influence during it’s consultation period?

I think there is some synergy here, even if it’s more of us as the provider for a change (rather than a consumer!).

Cheers,
Phil
<snip>