tgf message

Subject: RE: TGF Patterns for the IoT Committee Note

Thanks Nig, that’s great.

Chris Parker

Managing Partner

CS Transform Limited

www.cstransform.com

T: +44 7951 754060

F: +44 207 681 3908

Citizen Service Transformation

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 05 August 2014 09:19
To: Chris Parker; TGF TC List

Hi Chris,

                Thanks for your comments.

No I don’t think that there are gaps in the TGF – indeed I think it has stood up to the test very well. What I produced are working notes without too much consideration of the wording (apologies for that). The aspects that I have mentioned under ‘IoT Delta’ are  those where I feel this CN needs to say something – primarily by building on what the TGF already says but applying it a little more closely and overtly to the IoT aspects. In a sense this could be seen as being as profile of the TGF.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Fujitsu Fellow

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7444 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com