tgf message

Subject: Re: OASIS TGF TC - 21st AUGUST MEETING PAPERS

Attached are the papers for our TC call on Thursday (Wednesday for USA West Coast folks).  A note of any absences would be welcomed by return please so that I can cancel the meeting if there is not going to be a quorum..

Geoff - can you post to the list the conference call numbers please.

Nig - will you be able to provide an updated draft on your bullet points before the meeting please?

Finally just a reminder that this call is at 7.30 UK / 8.30 CEST / 2.30 EST /23.30 PST (20th) / 18.30 NZ / 16.30 AUS

John