tgf message

Subject: Re: CAMSS and OASIS (TGF)

Susanne

I did get an automated note about you joining the TC.  Great to have you on board.

In case you didn't get the notice about the meeting, attached are the papers for our call. You'll see it's an 8.30 am start for you, hope that's OK.  I'll add you to the agenda so we can discuss the CAMSS situation.

I'm waiting on Geoff Clarke in Australia to confirm the conference call phone details and will post those to the TC list later today or tomorrow.

Regards
John

From: "Suzanne.WIGARD@ec.europa.eu" <Suzanne.WIGARD@ec.europa.eu>
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Vassilios.PERISTERAS@ec.europa.eu; peter@peterfbrown.com
Sent: Tuesday, 19 August 2014, 10:02

John,

First of all let me apologise for the long silence – like everybody else I was on an extended vacation. I have today registered in OASIS for the TGF TC. (I guess you'll get an automated message about that as soon as my organisation's primary representative has confirmed. BTW, don't be surprised that I'm not listed as European Commission – I work for the EC by way of secondment, so formally I'm still a civil servant in the German "Land" Northrhine-Westphalia, and from that derives my OASIS membership.)
Work on the CAMSS action here in the EC will resume in September, and we'll see how we can link that with your TC. I'm seeing that there's a conf call scheduled for this Thursday – would it make sense for me to attend that? If so, could you please provide me with the connection details (unless I get them via the TC mailing list anyway)?

Kind regards

Susanne

Dr. Susanne Wigard
Programme Manager

cid:image001.gif@01CD2D0F.8063B5B0
European Commission
Informatics Directorate-General (DIGIT)
Interoperability Solutions for European Public Administrations (ISA)

Office: Montoyer (MO) 34, Floor:3/Office:52; B-1049 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 229 51854
suzanne.wigard@ec.europa.eu