tgf message

Subject: Apologies: RE: [tgf] Re: OASIS TGF TC - 21st AUGUST MEETING PAPERS

John, everyone

My apologies

I didn’t look closely enough at my calendar, having been away for 3 days.. part memorial/part skiing (the friend was a ski freak).

I’m so used to being one day ahead (i.e. Friday for a Thursday call) I was mentally preparing for it on Friday night.

Apologies once again ‘cos I know you are doing this for Geoff’s and my benefit..

I see the invite for the Sept call from Nig, and thinking that will be probably a non starter for Peter and I in Tampa for the IDESG plenary (2pm Thursday EST at a guess?).

Cheers

Colin

From: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tgf@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of John Borras
Sent: Monday, 18 August 2014 10:51 p.m.
To: TGF TC List
Subject: [tgf] Re: OASIS TGF TC - 21st AUGUST MEETING PAPERS

Attached are the papers for our TC call on Thursday (Wednesday for USA West Coast folks).  A note of any absences would be welcomed by return please so that I can cancel the meeting if there is not going to be a quorum..

Geoff - can you post to the list the conference call numbers please.

Nig - will you be able to provide an updated draft on your bullet points before the meeting please?

Finally just a reminder that this call is at 7.30 UK / 8.30 CEST / 2.30 EST /23.30 PST (20th) / 18.30 NZ / 16.30 AUS

John