tgf message

Subject: Fw: [tgf] TGF IOT Paper

 A gentle reminder.  Has anybody got any comments/thoughts on Nig's latest draft please before next week's TC call?

John

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Greenaway Nigel <Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com>; TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2014, 10:00
Subject: Re: [tgf] TGF IOT Paper

Nig - thanks for your efforts, this looks pretty good to me.

All - it would be good to get immediate reactions from everyone to this draft including suggested text for the Notes boxes in Section 3.  I guess we also need a Section 4 Conclusion so any suggestions for that would also be appreciated.  If anyone feels a working call is necessary to discuss this before the next TC call let me know and I'll set it up.

John