tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] FW: Info Only FW: Identity of Things DG & IBM concepts

I guess there are/will be several of these sort of analysis documents appearing from the large corporates. Question is do we want to reference some/any/all of them?  Taking just good one-liners from them might cause copyright issues.  Referencing sources like the BBC is safer.  I suggest we use the Public Review period to see if any "contributions" are offered by the likes of IBM which would then provide us with safety from copyright claims.

John

On Mon, 13/10/14, Colin Wallis <Colin.Wallis@dia.govt.nz> wrote:

 To: "TGF TC List" <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
 Date: Monday, 13 October, 2014, 1:49

 Folks

 I don't necessarily agree with everything here, but it
 has some good insights IMHO..

 ..and some potential
 learnings for our constituents should we wish to/be able to
 reference this..

 The 2 page Exec
 Summary at the front doesn’t do the rest of the doc
 justice IMHO.. the Gold is further back.

 (Full attribution to IBM, and Kantara's IoT Discussion
 Group and my mates at Deutsche Telekom Labs .. :-))

 Cheers

 Colin