tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC - 18th DECEMBER MEETING PAPERS

Attached are the papers for our TC call on Thursday.

Nig - can you post details of the conference call number(s) to everyone please for this meeting.

For agenda item 3 we need to review and approve the Public Review comments received, as documented in the Comments Log attached, and the revised draft CN03, also attached, resulting from those comments.

For agenda item 4, Peter will be posting a draft of his Committee Note for our review and approval on the call.

A note of any absences would be welcomed in advance.

Finally just a reminder that this call is at 17.00 UK / 18.00 CET / 12.00 EST / 09.00 PST / 06.00 NZ (19th) / 03.00 (19th) AUS.

John