tgf message

Subject: Re: [tgf] APPROVED COMMITTEE NOTES

That's great, we don't really need to go to a Special Majority ballot for both CNs.  Can you close both tickets and I'll do 2 more to publish both documents.

John

On Fri, 19/12/14, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

 To: "John Borras" <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
 Date: Friday, 19 December, 2014, 13:43

 Hi
 John,
 Just to you so you
 can decide how to handle it. Actually no - you don't
 have to hold a Special Maj Vote for CNs any more. A Full
 Majority vote in a TC meeting is sufficient for approval and
 publication.
 If you
 want, I can close the ticket you entered and you can replace
 it with a ticket to publish the CN.
 /chet

 On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at
 5:23 AM, John Borras <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
 wrote:An apology on my part.  The two
 Committee Notes we approved at yesterday's TC Meeting
 both require a 7 day Special Majority vote before
 publication.  I have therefore submitted the requests to TC
 Admin to conduct the necessary ballots so please watch your
 In-boxes after Christmas for these ballot notifications.

 John

 TC that

 generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in
 OASIS at:

 /chet   [§]
 ----------------
 Chet Ensign
 Director of Standards Development and TC
 Administration
 OASIS: Advancing open
 standards for the information society
 http://www.oasis-open.org