tgf message

Subject: Contribution to ISO/IEC JTC1 SC40/WG1

Hi Folks,

Please find attached a further contribution to JTC1 SC40/WG1 (Governance of IT) about the mapping exercise we are proposing between the TGF and the ISO/IEC 38500 (Governance of IT for organizations) standard.

BTW, the Committee Note 01 on this topic is here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tgf/TGF-ISO38500-Mapping-Intro/v1.0/cn01/TGF-ISO38500-Mapping-Intro-v1.0-cn01.html

I have not submitted the attached yet because I’m hoping we can discuss this in the upcoming TGF to get your input before submitting to JTC1.

thanks

Geoff Clarke

Regional Standards Manager

Microsoft