tgf message

Subject: Additional agenda items for tomorrow's TGF call

Hi all,

I will send out later today a more detailed agenda for tomorrow’s TGF call. If you haveitems for discussion, please let me know asap.

I am also looking for a conference call bridge/host – Geoff? Nig?

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

CIPT

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

200 S Barrington Ave., #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

www.PeterFBrown.com